Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Dress over pants (featuring the Red Galore coat and pants) - Tendência vestido por cima das calças



EN: I wore this outfit last week (the Red Galore top wasn't finished yet). I was looking in my clothes cabinet for a top to coordinate with the Red Galore pants and my eyes met this dress instead; I thought the colors and the print of the dress were just perfect and looked no more. I've been seeing a lot of "dress over pants" and skirt over pants" lately so why shouldn't I try it?

(the coat and pants are self-made)
Thank you all for reading!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---
PT: Vesti este look na semana passada (ainda não tinha terminado de fazer o top Red Galore). Estava à procura de um top para coordenar com as calças e dei de caras com este vestido; pensei imediatamente que as cores e o padrão ficariam "a matar" e como tenho visto muito a tendência de usar vestidos e saias sobre calças, resolvi experimentar. Não ficou nada mal, na minha opinião!
(calças e casaco feitos por mim)
Obrigada por passarem por aqui!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram


Self-made pants and coat, Zara dress (old), bag (old) and earrings, Uterque boots (winter sale) and sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!