Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stripey mood! – Numa de riscas!


Today’s look is centered on stripes (even found a striped background, go figure!). Both the coat and the sweater&snood were made by me. I had to dodge the rain to get these pictures done… By the way, would someone be interested in tips on taking self outfit photos? I’ve learned a few things lately and I can share them if my readers consider this to be of interest. See you all later, have a wonderful day! 
   
O conjunto de hoje é centrado nas riscas (até consegui achar um fundo às riscas também, imaginem!). Não foi nada fácil tirar estas fotos, uma vez que tem chovido quase sem parar… Falando em fotos, há interessados em dicas para tirar fotos a si próprio? Se estiverem interessados no tema, há algumas coisas que aprendi ultimamente e que poso partilhar aqui. Até à próxima e tenham um ótimo dia!



1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!