Thursday, July 3, 2014

A better view of yesterday’s top, now worn with mint green pants - Uma vista melhor do top de ontem, agora usado com calças verde-menta

I wore this top yesterday, under my blue linen shirt and I thought it was a shame not showing it in full because it’s a nice top made of neoprene-like fabric and it also inspired me to make the lip print top that I've previously worn for this other look. The top's color palette makes it ideal to combine with white, green, mint, yellow and also mint bottoms. Today I decided to wear it with mint green pants, choosing my jewelry in both green and turquoise blue (the watch is in fact combining these two colors!). The wedge sandals that I’m wearing have been with me every summer since 2010 and they still look as good as new. 
 
I’d like to apologize not having the time to reply to all the comments just yet, and I’m also behind on my blog roll. I've been really busy and I have little spare time for blogging related activities, working full time and taking care of a young toddler when I get back home. I’m really looking forward to my summer vacations that I’ll be able to enjoy soon. Hopefully I’ll have some more time available for blogging and (if the weather is not good to go to the beach) also do some extra sewing (I’ve been hoarding fabrics lately, with no time to turn them into finished garments)! You all have a wonderful day and many thanks for the lovely comments! 
 
--- 
 
Usei este mesmo top ontem, por baixo da camisa de linho azul; pensei logo que era uma pena só poderem ver um bocadinho do top no look de ontem, por isso hoje decidi usá-lo outra vez. É um top feito de malha tipo neopreno e foi este mesmo top que me inspirou a fazer o top estampado de beijos que estou a usar neste outro conjunto. A palete de cores deste top torna-o ideal para combinar com partes de baixo em branco, verde, azul e verde-menta, entre outras. Hoje decidi usá-lo com umas calças verde-menta, escolhendo bijutaria em azul turquesa e verde (o relógio hoje tem essas duas cores!). As sandálias cunha que tenho calçadas têm-me acompanhado todos os verões desde 2010 e ainda estão como novas.
 
Quero pedir desculpas por não ter ainda conseguido responder a todos os comentários e visitar alguns dos vossos blogues, mas ultimamente não tem sido nada fácil com um emprego a tempo inteiro e um filho pequeno para tratar depois de chegar a casa. Estou ansiosa pelas férias, que já não tardam aí! Espero ter mais algum tempo para atividades relacionadas com os blogues e, nos dias em que o tempo não estiver bom para ir à praia, ainda fazer alguns trabalhos de costura (os tecidos acumulam-se lá por casa…). Tenham todos um ótimo dia e muito obrigada pelos simpáticos comentários que têm deixado!
 




13 comments:

  1. Beautiful and the color is so refreshing and flattering too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color for the Summer
    You look amazing
    Great post
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade of azul, it's glorious styled with white!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fica muito bem o top com essas calças. As sandálias parecem super confortáveis!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!