Friday, July 11, 2014

Ethnic embroidered top and coral chinos - Top bordado étnico e calças chinos coral

Today’s look is simple yet I love it very much; it combines a beige embroidered top and coral chinos (the top has some coral embroidery too), with a hint of turquoise blue provided by the jewelry. The golden bag and the beige wedge sandals complete the set. 
 
It’s Friday, YAY!!! It was about time! I’m really looking forward to the weekend, I have a beige pencil skirt on the making and I really want to finish it up during the weekend, and maybe take Henrique to the beach. 
 
On a side note, it came to my knowledge that some comments are not getting through; I decided to disable comment moderation for recent posts but I added the word verification instead, hope you guys don’t mind taking that extra step; at least you’ll e able to see your comment published right away. 
 
Wishing you all a great weekend! 
  
--- 
 
O look de hoje é simples mas muito bonito na minha opinião; combina um top bege com bordados étnicos com calças chinos coral (o top tem bordados também em coral), além da bijuteria que dá ao conjunto um toque de azul-turquesa. As sandálias cunha beges e a bolsa dourada completam o conjunto. 
 
Finalmente é sexta-feira! Já não era sem tempo! Estou mesmo ansiosa pelo fim-de-semana, tenho uma saia-lápis bege que queria terminar de fazer, pois durante a semana nunca tenho tempo para costurar,.. Além disso queria aproveitar também para levar o Henrique à praia. 
 
Como nota adicional, fiquei a saber que alguns comentários estão a ser perdidos aqui,… Para evitar que isso aconteça, desativei a moderação para comentários recentes, mas ativei a verificação, espero que não se importem desse passo extra. Pelo menos poderão ver logo a seguir que o vosso comentário foi publicado. Espero que se divirtam, tenham um ótimo fim-de-semana!
 



(All pics by me)
(Todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

12 comments:

  1. OK let's start, I love the top, gorg, I love the chino, gorg, I love the necklace, gorg, I love the wedges, gorg, I love the bag, gorg the only thing I don't love is the dang word-verification. I always end up typing in the dang letter time and again and most of the time I get it wrong, duh :(
    Is it the beige skirt you were talking about the other day Tany? Can't wait to see it.......so hurry on girl ;)
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lenya!! I'm sorry about the word verification, but I think it's the only way to prevent spam while the comment moderation is disabled,...
      Yes, it's the beige skirt inspired by your outfit! I wasn't able to finish it up just yet (I have little spare time to spend sewing these days).
      Kisses!

      Delete
  2. You're looking effortlessly gorgeous Tany! I adore that necklace and of course those coral pants!!

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    X Diana

    www.thecolecollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This snazzy outfit makes me want a pair of coral pants, it looks delightful! Love the pretty top with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estou sempre a repetir a mesma coisa, mas é verdade.
    Estás sempre linda e maravilhosa. Tem um estilo único.
    Desculpa não ter vindo cá muitas vez ultimamente.
    Boa semana querida!

    Beijinho grande,
    Vanessa Ribeiro
    http://nessabyvanessaribeiro.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigada querida! Eu compreendo, também tenho estado muito apertada de tempo e acabo por não ser tão assídua a visitar os blogues das amigas,... Beijinhos e muito obrigada por apareceres!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!