Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Yellow lace top and black fringed suede skirt (Pocahontas style) - Top de renda amarelo e saia de camurça com franjas (estilo Pocahontas!)


EN: Hey guys, how are you all feeling today? Half week has gone already and I hadn’t posted a single outfit. Well, I’ve been busy. I’ve gotten back to the gym (I so need it very much) and I’ve also been busy on the sewing front, making my own Chanel Inspired jacket (just wait for it!). 

About today’s outfit, I purchased the mustard yellow top and fringed skirt yesterday, and I had to wear them right away. Mustard yellow is going to be huge this fall (so I hear) and also everything with fringes on it, so I bought these thinking ahead (the top can be layered, right?). Why am I still bothering buying clothes if I can make them? Well, for one because I feel I should save my skills for more challenging projects, like the Chanel inspired jacket, for two the fabric offer is so limited locally (I could never find this yellow lace around here, and this fabric really caught my attention) and finally I don’t have enough time to make everything I need want and yes, I’m a clothes hog. 

I’m wearing this outfit with mustard yellow sandals and silver braided bag (both from last year). See you guys soon! 


--- 

PT: Oi pessoal, espero que estejam todos bem! Metade da semana já lá vai e eu ainda não tinha publicado nem um conjuntinho,… Bem, tenho estado ocupada: voltei a frequentar o ginásio (e bem que preciso) e também tenho estado entretida com a costura, a fazer a minha própria jaqueta inspirada em Chanel (me aguardem,…). 

Quanto ao conjunto de hoje, comprei o top e a saia ontem, e resolvi usar logo. O amarelo mostarda vai “pegar forte” este Outono (pelo menos pelo que leio) e também tudo o que tiver franjas, por isso estas comprinhas são já a pensar na nova estação (o top pode ser sobreposto, certo?). E como algumas pessoas sempre me perguntam porque é que compro se posso fazer eu mesma, bem, em primeiro lugar porque prefiro guardar-me para projetos mais ambiciosos (como a jaqueta inspirada em Chanel), em segundo a oferta de tecidos aqui não é tão vasta; arranjar este tecido de renda era impossível e foi o tecido que realmente me atraiu. Por último não tenho tempo para fazer tudo o que preciso quero (nunca tenho roupa que chegue, haha!).

Estou a usar este conjunto com sandálias amarelo mostarda e uma bolsa prateada entrançada (ambas do ano passado). Até à próxima!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram






 (all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!