Friday, July 8, 2016

The white cold-shoulder culotte jumpsuit - O macacão branco com recortes nos ombros

Keep reading for more photos and outfit details!
Cliquem para ver mais fotos e detalhes do conjunto!
EN: I wore this outfit yesterday and once again resorted to take photos by the end of the afternoon after coming back from work. I bought the white jumpsuit from Asos back in early May but somehow I haven't shown it on the blog until now; I really like the shoulder cut-outs and the culotte length legs (scroll down for some photos without the vest on). I'm wearing it with a black tailored belted vest (purchased one year ago) and a really cute bag that was gifted to me by my sister in law on my last birthday.

Thank you all for looking! Wishing you all a great weekend!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---
PT: Usei este conjunto ontem e uma vez mais tive de recorrer a fotos ao final da tarde, depois de chegar do trabalho. Comprei este macacão branco na Asos em inícios de Maio, mas ainda não o tinha mostrado no blogue. Estou a conjugá-lo com um colete preto com cinto (comprado há cerca de um ano) e uma bolsa muito gira que me foi oferecida no meu último Aniversário pela minha cunhada.
Obrigada por passarem aqui e um bom fim-de-semana para todos!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram





Asos white jumpsuit, Zara tailored vest (old), Parfois bag and macrame bracelet, Eletta Vilamoura watch, CK necklace, Ray-ban sunnies, earrings purchased on eBay (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!