Sunday, August 20, 2017

Wearing the open-back Rebecca Vallance Jumpsuit (self-made Vogue1524)

Keep reading for more photos & outfit details / Continuem a ler para verem mais fotos e detalhes

EN: I know a lot of my followers were eagerly awaiting for photos of me wearing my latest make, the Rebecca Vallance jumpsuit (click here for the sewing review) so here I am, wearing it backless with full makeup and hair (the strong wind wasn't invited to the party and ruined most of my photos, humpf! These were the ones I could save). Last week I had worn it with a black&white breton t-shirt underneath (to make it more office adequate) and a french beret; it looked great too in my opinion, yet I wasn't able to photograph the look (maybe next time I repeat the same outfit).

Thank you all for visiting!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---
PT: Sei que muitos dos meus seguidores estão ansiosos para me verem a usar o macacão Rebecca Vallance (cliquem aqui para o artigo sobre a confeção), e aqui me têm, maquilhada e penteada para o efeito (só o vento é que não estava nos planos e arruinou a maioria das fotos que tirei, grrr. Estas foram as poucas que se salvaram). Na semana passada tinha usado este macacão com uma t-shirt preta e branca às riscas por baixo (para o tornar mais adequado ao escritório) e na minha opinião também ficou muito bem; pena que não consegui fotografar o look (talvez na próxima vez que o repita).
Obrigada a todos por aparecerem!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram

Self-made open-back jumpsuit; Zara open-toe booties, Eletta watch, Parfois earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!